Monday, October 29, 2012

5 rootsy tunes








Ex-Georgia Satellites singer. Much better song than the annoying "Keep Your Hands to Yourself". There's no accounting for taste as they say. This is more in the vein of Paul Westerberg.
                             Dan Baird "Younger Face" (live)




                                  

 "Waiting for Columbus" is one of the best live albums of all-time.
                         Little Feat "Willin" (live)

                           


                               I used to have the 45 of this with "Union Man" on the other side.              

                                  Neil Young "Hawks and Doves"







 I like some John Hiatt even thought his mugging starts to get on my nerves

                                      "Cry Love"





I hope we haven't seen the last of this excellent group. I regret not seeing them on their tour

                                  Black Dub "Ring the Alarm"



   

No comments:

Post a Comment